Skip to main content

Dec. 11

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PANDEMIC PEDAGOGY

 I have learned a little more in terms of submissions of assignments online. Even though I know most of the basics, I would still much more prefer the person to person submission, although its more for the human interaction which we don't get while in this pandemic, it would be fine if we could submit assignments online, as long as we get that interaction, that is, if we go back to school.

Image of a Man

 My first impressions of Guy Montag are that he is a simple man, does his job and everything else, no questions asked. He doesn't think too much about things or dwells on a certain subject for long. He doesn't look to much into things like Clarisse does. He also doesn't seem to understand the full extent of what he does. Clarisse says, "You know, I'm not afraid of you at all." in which Montag replies with, "Why should you be?" as if he doesn't burn houses down, along with centuries of knowledge, with a smile on his face.

THE RIGHT TO MY OPINION

 When I hear, "right of my opinion" I just think of an argument, I can gave my own say in and argument, whether I'm right or wrong in the end, i can have my own opinion and point of view on the matter. I can explain my point of view and in some cases, both sides can be wrong, or right.